Why become an Apprentice at First Steps Day Care?
An Apprentice at First Steps Day care will provide you with a valuable opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in Early Years.
Not only will you attain experience of working with children but you will also complete an accredited qualification.
We are committed to continuously developing our staff and our apprentices, every effort is made to ensure that apprentices are supported and nurtured through their learning Journey.
We will support and guide you through your training modules. We work closely with institutions that specialise in delivering apprenticeships at Intermediate and Advanced levels.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working with young children and want to grow with us.
The types of qualities we look for are:
- Excited about learning new skills
- Passionate about working with children
- Focused on developing a career in Early Years
- The ability to work in a team
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Self-confident with good communication skills
GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
What to expect:
We have believe in delivering quality care and education, therefore as a key member of our nursery team, apprentices are expected to share this belief.
You can expect the following support:
- Company induction with other apprentices
- A Training Assessor visiting you at the nursery
- An Apprentice Mentor helping you to settle into work and help you on a day to day basis
- On the job training from other staff and your manager
How to apply:
Our apprenticeship vacancies have now been filled for our 2015 intake and applications are now closed.
However, if you have a query, please contact our Apprenticeship Coordinator at: email@example.com