Parents/carers are invited to view the setting and informed of the daily routine, structure of the setting and introduced to the staff. You can then ask us any questions you may have. At this point the registration process is discussed in detail.
First Steps Day Care waiting list is operated on a first come first served basis and the availability of spaces.
In order to secure a place for the child, parents/carers need to do the following:-
- Visit the nursery with their child/children
- Complete a Registration Pack.
- Pay a Registration fee.
- Pay One Weeks’ Deposit of fees for Full-Time Care or Part-Time Care*
- Home/school visit for a smooth transition
- NEG Children do not pay registration fee or a deposit.
- Your proof of address, proof of identity and your child’s full birth certificate (Original documents only) must be brought in at time of registration.
* Please note the Deposit is refunded when the child leaves. However it is not refundable if a parent decides not to proceed with the admission.